December 12, 2010

Iron Cupcake Christmas!

Iron Cupcake Christmas which was put on by For The Love of Cake, was just as fun this time around as it was for Halloween. For this contest, I created Santa's Bake Shop with a mini oven (with a working in it). I received many compliments about my design, however the lack of support I had there compared to other competitors was unmeasurable. (However, Thank you so much to the six of you who did come out to support me! It was greatly appreciated!!!)

There were amazing competitiors once again, so here is what the day looked like...
Since competitor #1 was a no-show...we started with #2 (which was me!)

Competitor #2:
My set-up included hardwood floors, an oven (with a working red light bulb to make it seem as if the cupcakes were baking), a conveyer belt which displayed 4 cupcakes "waiting" to go in the oven, a cooling station, and a packing station. Everything Santa would need in his bake shoppe! My competing flavour was chocolate candy cane.

Competitor #3:




Competitor #4:




Competitor #5:




Competitor #6:



Competitor #7:



Competitor #8:



Competitor #9:



Competitor #10:




Competitor #11:

Competitor #12:



Competitor #13:



Competitor #14:


Competitor #15:


And the winners were:

Runner up:Competitor #11
Winner: Competitor #4

No comments:

Post a Comment